TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery
What is the Cost of TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery. Many of the best hospitals for TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery can be found in India.
- TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows –
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||2,50,000||3,25,000||4,75,000|
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTSPost a Query
We live in an enormously dynamic world. Our life is moving at the rapid speed and continually evolving. With time trickling away so fast, we are witnessing fast paced progress in every field. This is happening in the field of medicine as well. Over the past few decades, this field has seen revolutionary advancements. Today, this field has answer to all the trickiest medical conditions affecting the human race.
One such difficult and life threatening ailment that has been with us since ages now is Cancer. It is one of the most disastrous and shocking disease for the patients to fight. This leaves the sufferer completely drained out physically, psychologically and financially. In order to fight against this menace, healthcare experts and medical researchers worldwide are stringently working on finding newer and better treatment options.
One of the technological advances that is helping not only the doctors but also has made the lives of Cancer patients much easier is the TrueBeam. It is a versatile technology and the latest innovation that is providing treatment best suited for the specific Cancer and meeting individual needs.
About TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery
TrueBeam STx is a very progressive linear accelerator and Radiosurgery treatment system that aids the doctors in reaching the tumours located in hard-to-reach locations. The system implements cutting edge technology, which is called ExacTrac, to capture images of the tumour. The machine can capture these images even when the tumour moves with the patient’s natural breathing. These images are helpful in confirming that the beams are targeting the tumour. Further, since the shapes of these tumours are not exactly round shaped, TrueBeam STx can alter the shape of the beam to match the shape of the tumour. This is very helpful as this lowers the chances of the surrounding tissues getting affected due to the beam.
TrueBeam is an advanced image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) system, that is used to cure Cancer with speed and accuracy at the same time avoiding damage to the nearby healthy tissues and organs. TrueBeam was designed for treating complicated cases of Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Stomach and Brain Cancer. Now, it is also used for Cancers of the Liver and Prostate, and some other types of Cancer treated with radiation therapy.
TrueBeam merges respiratory gating, real-time tracking, imaging and the treatment in a streamlined system. With this integration, the doctors can provide sophisticated treatment choices, such as Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), Calypso® beacon Tracking, RapidArc® and Gated RapidArc®.
Phone Numbers Reach Us -
India & International : +91 9371770341
Medical Conditions cured by this Procedure
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Spinal Tumours
- Vascular Malformations
- Many recurrent and inoperable tumours
- This surgery can also cure Cancer that has spread, yet confined to one organ, which is also called as Oligometasis
- Depending on the type of Cancer and which stage it is in, TrueBeam STx can also be used for many radiation treatments
- Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- RapidArc and gated RapidArc Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
Before finalizing this procedure, the patients are required to go through some pre-treatment evaluation. The doctors go through the patient’s clinical history thoroughly, physical evaluation is also done, which include the appropriate imaging tests like X-rays and/or CT (Computed Tomography) Scan and a fast imaging employing steady-state acquisition (FIESTA) MRI Scan.
TrueBeam STx is extremely fast as compared to traditional Radio therapy. With the help of this system, the doctor can deliver treatment 2.4 to 4 times faster and deliver the radiation dose to 2,400 monitor units per minute. This is almost double when compared to other Radiosurgery systems. A traditional Radiotherapy that takes about 30-60 minutes can be completed in just 5-20 minutes with the help of TrueBeam STx.
The procedure consists of three stages: visualization of the tumour, planning of the cure, and finally the delivery of the treatment.
TrueBeam rotates around the patient’s body to deliver radiation therapy from almost any angle. The radiation beam is shaped and reshaped to deliver from many angles. The system provides real-time imaging, allowing the doctor to specify the needed dose to treat the tumour. This way, if required, the doctor can direct higher doses of radiation with much more accuracy and confidence. At the same time, TrueBeam’s Respiratory Gating technology enhances the doctor’s ability to harmonize the radiation beams with the patient’s breathing. For example, the doctors can treat a moving tumor as if it were not moving. Furthermore, Respiratory Gating also prevent the nearby organs and healthy tissues from getting damaged by unnecessary radiation. TrueBeam is silent during the whole procedure. The system possesses a communication technology that enables interaction between the patient and the doctors, who are operating the equipment. Also, TrueBeam has two closed-circuit television systems, the patients can be even more relieved because the doctors and see or hear them throughout the treatment process.
Speed, accuracy and meticulousness are the hallmarks of the TrueBeam STx system:
- can deliver treatments up to 75 percent faster than other advanced radiation systems
- Intelligent automation provides up to a five-fold reduction in the steps needed for imaging, positioning and treating the patients
- A standard intensity-modulated treatment would generally need 10 minutes whereas with TrueBeam, it takes less than two minutes
- Complex Radiosurgery typically takes 40 minutes to an hour but it will be done in 5-20 minutes using TrueBeam
- RapidArc® technology in TrueBeam can lower the treatment to as short as a minute
- The system does accuracy checks in every 10 milliseconds throughout an entire treatment process
- The accuracy of a TrueBeam system is measured in increments of less than a millimetre
- More than 100,000 data points are monitored throughout the treatment process to ensure safe outcomes
Thus, TrueBeam STx can make the experience of receiving radiation therapy much more free from any kind of discomfort. The first session might be a bit longer than the next ones, so that the doctors can take additional images to check the location of the tumour more precisely. Most treatments take just a few minutes in a day, which means the patients do not have spend much time on the treatment table or couch.
As this is non-invasive procedure, it is done as an outpatient procedure and the patients can leave for home on the same day. The recuperation time is very little or almost nil and the patients can get back to their routine immediately.
How is Radiosurgery more beneficial than traditional Radiation therapy system?
Benefits of this Procedure
In the traditional Radiation therapy system, the radiation is delivered to a wide area of tissues. N doubt, this treats the tumour, but may affect the surrounding healthy tissues because of the Radiation. Whereas, Radiosurgery device like TrueBeam STx have been designed to administer the radiation extremely accurately, by targeting the tumour only and not at all damaging the nearby healthy tissues.
Owing to this, the doctors can now give high doses of Radiation without getting worried about the healthy tissues getting affected. This advanced type of surgery is extremely advantageous for the patients as well. It is comparatively pain free and so does not require anaesthesia, and a non-invasive treatment option, much to the respite of the patients.
This surgery is done on an outpatient basis and so the patients do not have stay at the hospital. The recovery time is little or nil and allows the patients to get back to their routine life much more quickly as compared to the traditional surgery.
The traditional Radiosurgery system requires the patients to wear invasive head and body frames but these latest Radiosurgery systems have a frameless design and provide much more and comfort to the patients.
The number of side effects or the complications is much lesser and it is a bonus option for those patients who are not eligible for the traditional surgery.
Factors that can affect the success of this procedure
There are hardly a few side effects of this procedure and these may come up in the second or third week of the treatment. Most of the side effects are related to the site of the treatment. The patients may get some skin irritation like sunburn – can be mild or moderate. For example, a patient of mouth Cancer may face some difficulty while swallowing. These side effects are temporary and can be cured by the doctor by prescribing some medication.
But the side effect that most of the patients complain about is fatigue. Though it is very severe, the patients may feel so for a few days initially. Also, several patients think that the radiation can lead to the development of another Cancer. The chance of this happening is enormously low and moreover the numerous benefits of this system surely outweigh the risks.
Why get this surgery done in India?
India can proudly boast about the chain of Cancer hospitals present here. These hospitals are armed with the most progressive techniques used globally. Further, these hospitals are technologically extremely sound and have state-of-the-art infrastructure to cater to worldwide patients. There is regular implementation of cutting edge techniques and the success rates are at par with global benchmarks.
Furthermore, the Cancer specialists associated with these hospitals are the some of the best and most renowned in the world. These specialists are enormously knowledgeable about the Cancer and continually update themselves about the latest developments happening in the sphere of Cancer. These doctors have stringent training and years of experience with them, not only on the national but also on the international platforms. So it is very easy for these specialists to deal with the most complicated and difficult Cancer type, with utmost ease and meticulously. With all these perfect attributes, India is on the way to becoming the leader in providing most progressive Cancer cure to patients located across the globe.
Our treated patient Mr. Paul Summerfield from the UK sharing his experience of getting Truebeam STX Radiosurgery done in India.
Mr. Paul Summerfield from UK
The nursing care I received at the hospital in India throughout my Truebeam STX Radiosurgery procedure and my stay was fantastic. The staff and skilled doctors of Indian surgery group were sensitive to my ordeals and they understood the rough times I was going through. They did everything possible to ensure that I felt at ease and I was always surrounding by the positive and happy environment to keep me uplifted. All the instructions regarding the treatment were made clear to me before I admitted and the support I received from Indian Cancer Surgery Group was much more than I had expected. I am not planning to, but if the need ever arises, I would go back to the same hospital without a thought.
Who Are The Top Recommended Neurosurgeons For TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery In India?
- DR. H. V. MADHUSUDAN
- DR. SRIDHAR. P.S
- DR. MATHANGI J
- DR. SANDEEP KUMAR JAIN
- DR. RANA PATIR
- DR. SANDEEP VAISHYA
- DR. ARUN SAROHA
- DR. BIPIN SWARN WALIA
- DR. MAHEEP SINGH GAUR
- DR. SUDHIR DUBEY
- DR. ABHAYA KUMAR
- DR. AJAY NAND JHA
- DR ADITYA GUPTA
- DR. VIKAS GUPTA
- DR. SOUNDAPPAN V
- DR ROHAN SINHA
- DR. ANIL KANSAL
- DR. V. S. MEHTA
- DR (MAJ GEN) PRAKASH SINGH
- DR. PUNEET AGARWAL
Which Are The Top Hospitals For TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery In India?
- GLEANEAGLES GLOBAL HOSPITAL CHENNAI
- JAYPEE HOSPITAL, NOIDA
- WOCKHARDT HOSPITAL MUMBAI
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- HCG HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- APOLLO HOSPITAL CHENNAI
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- PUSHPAWATI SINGHANIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI
- KOKILABEN DHIRUBHAI AMBANI HOSPITAL & MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- MEDANTA- THE MEDICITY, GURGAON
- PARAS HOSPITALS, GURGAON
- MAX SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MALAR HOSPITAL CHENNAI
- INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS ESCORTS HEART INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, GURGAON
- FORTIS FLT. LT. RAJAN DHALL HOSPITAL, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI
Phone Numbers Reach Us -
India & International : +91 9371770341
How many patients underwent TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery Treatment.
- Some of the Top TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery Treatment hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost.
- Early diagnosis, surgery or treatment helps to enhance the chances of a successful outcome.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery Treatment hospitals deliver advanced oncology care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
- Since all the staff in hospitals, including nurses, physiotherapists, doctors, surgeons are well-trained in English speaking, patients from any part of the world coming to India feel comfortable in communicating their problems without any issues.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery in the last 5 years in India
Please consult us to Get free quotes, opinions from Top Hospitals and Best Surgeons of India for TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery.CLICK HERE to get a “No Obligation Quote”